AlloClaim is committed to protecting your privacy. Contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will be happy to help you.
Table of contents
- Definitions used in this policy
- Principles of data protection we follow
- What rights do you have on your personal data?
- What personal data we collect about you
- How do we use your personal data
- Who else has access to your personal data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
- Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Processing – any transaction or set of transactions made on personal data or sets of personal data.
- Person concerned – a person whose personal data is being processed.
- Child – a person under 16 years old.
- We / Us (capitalized or not) – Company AlloClaim
We are committed to the following data protection principles:
- The treatment is legal, fair, transparent. Our treatment activities have legitimate motives. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information regarding the treatment on request.
- Treatment is limited to the goal. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- Processing is done with a minimum of data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- The treatment is limited with a period of time. We will not keep your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – which means that you need to know if your personal data is being processed; what data is collected, where it comes from and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access – which means that you have the right to access the data collected from / about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data collected.
- Right of rectification – which means that you have the right to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation – which means that in certain circumstances you may request that your personal data be erased from our archives.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning that certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to oppose the treatment – which means in some cases that you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to oppose automated processing – which means you have the right to oppose automated processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right, you can exercise whenever there is a result of profiling that produces legal effects concerning or affecting you significantly.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine readable format or, if feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to file a complaint – in the event that we deny your request for access, we will provide you with a reason. If you are not satisfied with the way your application has been processed, please contact us.
- Right to the help of the supervisory authority – which means you have the right to help from a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw your consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
Forms – Information you provided us
This could be your email address, name, billing address, home address, etc., mainly information needed to deliver a product / service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We record the information you provide to us so that you can comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Cookies – Information automatically collected about you
This includes information stored automatically by cookies and other session tools. For example, your cart information, your IP address, your purchase history (if any), etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or view the content of our website, your activities may be logged.
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
We use your personal data for:
- provide you our service. This includes, for example, registering your account; provide you with other products and services that you have requested; provide you with promotional items at your request and contact you regarding these products and services; communicate and interact with you; and inform you of changes to services.
- Improve your customer experience
- fulfill a legal or contractual obligation;
- send you a quote corresponding to your requests.
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and / or with your consent.
Due to the conclusion of a contract or the performance of contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you
- provide you with a service or send you / offer you a product;
- communicate either for sale or billing;
- to inform you of the evolution of the tariffs or the general conditions of sale.
On the basis of a legitimate interest, we treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers
- administer and analyze our clientele (purchasing behavior and history) to improve the quality, variety and availability of products / services offered / provided;
- conduct questionnaires on client satisfaction.
With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- send you newsletters and campaign offers;
- for other purposes, for which we have asked for your consent
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the law and / or use your personal data for the options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and to use this data. We will only use data outside the scope of this policy if it is anonymized. We keep your billing information and other information collected about you as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other obligations under the law, but not longer than 36 months
We may process your personal data for other purposes that are not mentioned here, but that are consistent with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between the purposes, the context and the nature of the personal data is suitable for further processing;
- further processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be a safe-guard for the treatment.
We will inform you of any further processing and purposes.
We do not share your personal data with strangers. In some cases, personal data about you is provided to our trusted partners to enable you to provide the service or improve your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our treatment partners:
- Twitter, which you will find the options dedicated to the control or the restriction of the use of the cookies as well as the policy of use of the cookies: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170518#
We do our best to protect your personal data. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonyming where appropriate.
Even if we do our best, we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we are committed to informing the relevant authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do all that is reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist the authorities in the event of a breach.
If you have an account with us, be aware that you must keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store the information used to help run the sites. Only we can access cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent you from using certain functions.
- Cookies required: These cookies are necessary for you to use certain important features on our website, such as login. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality Cookies – These cookies provide features that make use of our service more convenient and allow for more personalized functionality. For example, they can remember your name and email address in comment forms. You do not need to re-enter this information the next time you comment.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to serve ads that are relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by ad networks with the permission of the site operator. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and that this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to the site features provided by the other organization.
You can delete the cookies stored in your computer via the settings of your browser. You may also control certain third-party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform, such as http://www.youronlinechoices.com. For more information on cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/en/.
3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07
Tél : 01 53 73 22 22
The last change was made on May 25, 2018.